1.The department has been establishing the course of the seminar on international visits, aiming at encouraging students to the
sister school of the U.S. , Germany, and Japan in summer and winter recess.
2. Students are able to achieve joint degree through the system between the department and our sister school in U.S.
3. Practical case study has been setting up for the purpose of cultivating students’ ability of dealing with global commercial changes.
4. Arranging local corporation visits and practical trainings for students irregularly.
5. Proactively encouraging students to obtain professional licenses.
6. Arranging occupation counseling lecture for the graduating students.